jeudi 16 mars 2023

I Can Make You Rich Broché – 3 juin 2008

 Paul McKenna 

March, 14th 2023

I recently had the opportunity to read the book "I Can Make You Rich" by Paul McKenna, and I must say I was thoroughly impressed. As a blogger, I am always looking for ways to improve my financial situation and grow my income, and this book provided a wealth of knowledge and practical advice.

What I appreciated most about this book was that it wasn't just a collection of vague platitudes and inspirational quotes. Instead, it provided concrete steps and strategies for building wealth and achieving financial success. The author draws upon his own experience as a successful hypnotist and business coach, as well as the insights of other wealthy and successful individuals, to offer readers a comprehensive blueprint for achieving their financial goals.

One of the things that sets this book apart from others in the personal finance genre is its focus on the psychological factors that impact our relationship with money. The author explores topics such as limiting beliefs, fear of failure, and the power of visualization, and shows readers how to use these insights to overcome their own personal barriers to wealth.

Overall, I found "I Can Make You Rich" to be an engaging and informative read, full of actionable advice and practical tips for building wealth and achieving financial success. Whether you are a blogger like me, an entrepreneur, or simply someone looking to improve your financial situation, I highly recommend this book as a valuable resource on your journey to financial freedom.

Here's the amazon link of I Can make you Rich.

Amazon.fr - I Can Make You Rich - McKenna, Paul - Livres

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire