mercredi 2 mars 2011

How to Sell Big-Ticket Coaching and Mentoring Programs


Dear Business Professional:

Here's a little secret that took me years to figure out. If you want to create a million dollar plus business, you need to sell high ticket products! By high ticket products, I mean products with prices of $1000 and up.
Many business owners are stuck in the mindset of only selling low ticket products. I know because I was one of those people. But my eyes were opened when I discovered how easy it was to sell high ticket that create huge days and result in much less customer service. 
Now don't get me wrong, low ticket products are good lead generators, but they don't bring home the big money! 
Now let me ask you a question - what would your business be like if you really knew how to market and sell high ticket items?
What impact would that make in your business knowing that you could roll out $1000 and up to $5000 items and have people buying like crazy?


http://nanacast.com/vp/100425/144749/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire