vendredi 1 juin 2012

Sample cover Letter for marketing position



Re: Marketing position

Source http://career-advice.monster.com/resumes-cover-letters/cover-letter-samples/sample-cover-letter-marketing-manager/article.aspx
Sir, Madam,

I read your advertisement for a marketing position with great interest. If you are seeking to augment your  team with an experienced and accomplished marketing professional known for breakthrough results, please consider my aplication.

As Media JD marketing manager since 2006, I direct all phases of both the creative and technical elements of marketing initiatives including data mining, brand creation, print/Web collateral development, lead generation, channel partner cultivation, customer segmentation/profiling, as well as CRM and acquisition strategies.

Perhaps most importantly, I offer a history of proven results, as evidenced by the following marketing accomplishments for my current company :
Captured a 5% expansion in customer base since the beginning of the year , achieved during a period of overall decline in the industry.
Led national marketing campaign (comprised of trade show, media and PR initiatives) of company’s  services division.
Developed and executed SEO strategies that achieved and sustained top  rankings on Google  (organic, nonpaid results) for key product search terms.
Launched 100+ products to cement a cohesive corporate identity and support new company direction.
Given the opportunity, I’m confident in my ability to achieve similar groundbreaking marketing results for your company
Regards,

I would welcome the chance to discuss your marketing objectives and ways I can help you attain them.
Regards,
Patrick Taranto

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire