mardi 5 juillet 2022

Can you really manifest more money?

Hi, 


If I offered you a job paying you $1,000,000 would you take it?


What about $500,000?


Of course you would, right!?


Yes, it would depend on what the work was…


Yes, you’d want to make sure you had enough free time and freedom to enjoy that juicy salary…


So then it makes me wonder... 


I mentioned to you how over 100,000 people have used John Assaraf’s annual BRAIN-A-THON SUMMIT” to build their dream life and…


Many of them made 500K or even 1 million bucks a year (or more) with it...



Maybe I should have made it more clear:


My brain coach and mentor John has used this exact, step-by-step blueprint to...


  • Build a BILLION-DOLLAR salesforce

  • Launch 5 multi-million dollar companies (and take 2 public)

  • Guide 100K people to powerful business success

  • Write 2 NYT best-selling books

  • Live a very comfortable life on the beach in San Diego


And become a millionaire many, many times over. 


And as I mentioned, he has passed these “secrets” along to 100,000 people like you from every walk of life, experience level, and background. 


So you could say I’m offering you the chance to generate $1,000,000 just by joining this Brain Training Event. 


[YES! I’M IN!]


Hey look, you don’t need to join us…


Not everyone gets these results. 


But I have to ask you:


What else can you do in one Saturday with that kind of MILLION-DOLLAR UPSIDE?!


And here’s the kicker:


John and 5 top brain experts are going to personally hold your hand to help you change your brain, change your income, and transform your life.


Remember, the more you earn… the more you can give. 


This training is backed by proven science as the fastest possible way to do that right now. 


Are you in?


Yes! I want to prepare for the coming wave of financial opportunity.


I’ll see you on Saturday. 


Patrick


P.S. In case you jumped ahead, my mentor John Assaraf is hosting a free “Brain Unlocking Event” this weekend. 


When you join, you’ll get the secrets that John Assaraf and I (and many, many others) have used to become rich in every important area of our lives… simply by unlocking the hidden power in our brains. Space is limited. Don’t risk losing out. Go there now!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire